- @Tara_Vern @TonyAbbottMHR @wishing_tree x2 that wish, I'll have the same please 😊Monday, 11.24.14 02:11
- RT @theshortnewz: Canadian dentist to clone John Lennon!? http://t.co/oVA45QCIvf More short/fun news 'at' (theshortnews) on Insta #news htt…Monday, 11.24.14 01:52
- RT @theshortnewz: World's Best Father tries to fix the Internet after Kim K tried to break it last week. http://t.co/pKDXk6DbNB #news http:…Friday, 11.21.14 07:29
- Lol Tony Abbott is a 'flat earther'. He got got. Gold.Thursday, 11.20.14 23:34
- One of the only good things about returning from a long holiday is the ton of music to catch up on! Run The Jewels 2 is craazzzy!Thursday, 11.20.14 07:47
So, I guess drugs are bad for long-term memory, huh?
There was a character from my previous 9 to 5 (although, back then it was more like my 5 to 2, 3 to 11 etc.). In that story, he played the villain – complete with a trademark outfit (he never seemed to change), limp and drug addict drawl (which sort of impaired his ability to have a catch phrase. Or maybe he did have one but I just couldn’t understand it). He had perfected the whole aaaaaoooouurrggh thing. Oh, we had such interesting duels. He’d walk into the supermarket, and within 2 minutes I would catch him stealing. He always stole the same items (concealer, foundation etc. – he was a classy villain), from the same aisle, although I must admit he liked to mix up the time a bit, which kept our feud interesting. He hated seeing me, because it meant that he knew he would get caught.
The very last words I heard this guy say (after catching him red-handed again) were “I’m gonna kill ya C*&%…the next time I see ya, you’re dead”! And then I didn’t see him for 4 years.
But totally out of the blue yesterday, this character walked right into my current story. It was as if The Joker caught a bus and started hassling Spiderman. I had seen him approaching, but there was no subtle manner in which to get out of his way. So, I just let the moment happen. But nothing did. He walked right past me. No groans, no concealer / foundation, and certainly no death (I don’t think?). He must have clean forgotten. I guess drugs must be bad for your long-term memory, huh? Poor guy, he was probably really looking forward to the whole revenge thing.