- Feeling red, but mostly blue. New year, same Demons. Still losing to bottom-feeders in our own home 👎 @melbournefc #AFLDeesFreo #aflSaturday, 04.15.17 06:45
- That was EMBARRASSING! @melbournefc After last week, I thought the boys would have spent the week at kicking practice! 👎 #AFLDeesFreoSaturday, 04.15.17 04:17
- @metrotrains I'm off now. But it's been all trains I've caught this + last week (especially the hot days) & I don't use the same carriages.Thursday, 02.23.17 07:07
- Hey @metrotrains you know it's summer, right? None of the Belgrave/Lilydale trains I've caught in the last 2 weeks have had aircon. Why???Thursday, 02.23.17 06:51
- Geez @xkyrgios - tells @rogerfederer he can win the #AusOpen then goes ahead & folds like a house of cards. #NoGuts #WastedTalentWednesday, 01.18.17 10:40
So, I guess drugs are bad for long-term memory, huh?
There was a character from my previous 9 to 5 (although, back then it was more like my 5 to 2, 3 to 11 etc.). In that story, he played the villain – complete with a trademark outfit (he never seemed to change), limp and drug addict drawl (which sort of impaired his ability to have a catch phrase. Or maybe he did have one but I just couldn’t understand it). He had perfected the whole aaaaaoooouurrggh thing. Oh, we had such interesting duels. He’d walk into the supermarket, and within 2 minutes I would catch him stealing. He always stole the same items (concealer, foundation etc. – he was a classy villain), from the same aisle, although I must admit he liked to mix up the time a bit, which kept our feud interesting. He hated seeing me, because it meant that he knew he would get caught.
The very last words I heard this guy say (after catching him red-handed again) were “I’m gonna kill ya C*&%…the next time I see ya, you’re dead”! And then I didn’t see him for 4 years.
But totally out of the blue yesterday, this character walked right into my current story. It was as if The Joker caught a bus and started hassling Spiderman. I had seen him approaching, but there was no subtle manner in which to get out of his way. So, I just let the moment happen. But nothing did. He walked right past me. No groans, no concealer / foundation, and certainly no death (I don’t think?). He must have clean forgotten. I guess drugs must be bad for your long-term memory, huh? Poor guy, he was probably really looking forward to the whole revenge thing.