- WHOAH - did anyone else see #Arnie cycling around #Melbourne ?! @Y7News @theheraldsun @Broadsheet_Melb @newscomauHQ http://t.co/ZZG7fRkyEnMonday, 03.16.15 09:42
- Wow the Aussies are making the Poms' performance against NZ look first class. Way to go. #WorldCup2015 #AusvNZSaturday, 02.28.15 02:45
- RT @theshortnewz: Looks like Kim Jong-un shelled out on trapezoid hair & emoticon eyebrows. http://t.co/oZXvXuC3Ts @KCNAWatch @mashable htt…Saturday, 02.21.15 07:29
- RT @theshortnewz: Police say an elderly man simply panicked before he crashed into TEN cars in a parking lot. http://t.co/znPLKSPxyO http:/…Thursday, 02.19.15 08:02
- I occasionally remember to capture the moment my scenes fall apart! More outtakes at http://t.co/dVjZIl2dyz http://t.co/zbwuVXa28cSunday, 02.01.15 05:33
So, I guess drugs are bad for long-term memory, huh?
There was a character from my previous 9 to 5 (although, back then it was more like my 5 to 2, 3 to 11 etc.). In that story, he played the villain – complete with a trademark outfit (he never seemed to change), limp and drug addict drawl (which sort of impaired his ability to have a catch phrase. Or maybe he did have one but I just couldn’t understand it). He had perfected the whole aaaaaoooouurrggh thing. Oh, we had such interesting duels. He’d walk into the supermarket, and within 2 minutes I would catch him stealing. He always stole the same items (concealer, foundation etc. – he was a classy villain), from the same aisle, although I must admit he liked to mix up the time a bit, which kept our feud interesting. He hated seeing me, because it meant that he knew he would get caught.
The very last words I heard this guy say (after catching him red-handed again) were “I’m gonna kill ya C*&%…the next time I see ya, you’re dead”! And then I didn’t see him for 4 years.
But totally out of the blue yesterday, this character walked right into my current story. It was as if The Joker caught a bus and started hassling Spiderman. I had seen him approaching, but there was no subtle manner in which to get out of his way. So, I just let the moment happen. But nothing did. He walked right past me. No groans, no concealer / foundation, and certainly no death (I don’t think?). He must have clean forgotten. I guess drugs must be bad for your long-term memory, huh? Poor guy, he was probably really looking forward to the whole revenge thing.