- Check out the Mi Casa Su Casa Podcast mixed by @ajentable sponsored by @steady130 !! http://t.co/SqNwZLjyqFSunday, 06.28.15 04:01
- One of the most defensive coaches in the modern era and you couldn't defend for 43 seconds. Bunch of spuds @melbournefcSunday, 06.14.15 09:20
- Ah there it is again @melbournefc can't play 4 qtrs, can't compete against real teams. You don't deserve your member base (chumps like me).Sunday, 05.03.15 06:07
- Go Dees! ✊ @melbournefc crowd 59,112 #MCGCrowdFriday, 04.24.15 11:47
- .@melbournefc I've been a member for 11 CONSECUTIVE years. It would be great to see u play 4 qtrs with such consistency! 😠 #afl #MelbourneSunday, 04.12.15 06:54
So, I guess drugs are bad for long-term memory, huh?
There was a character from my previous 9 to 5 (although, back then it was more like my 5 to 2, 3 to 11 etc.). In that story, he played the villain – complete with a trademark outfit (he never seemed to change), limp and drug addict drawl (which sort of impaired his ability to have a catch phrase. Or maybe he did have one but I just couldn’t understand it). He had perfected the whole aaaaaoooouurrggh thing. Oh, we had such interesting duels. He’d walk into the supermarket, and within 2 minutes I would catch him stealing. He always stole the same items (concealer, foundation etc. – he was a classy villain), from the same aisle, although I must admit he liked to mix up the time a bit, which kept our feud interesting. He hated seeing me, because it meant that he knew he would get caught.
The very last words I heard this guy say (after catching him red-handed again) were “I’m gonna kill ya C*&%…the next time I see ya, you’re dead”! And then I didn’t see him for 4 years.
But totally out of the blue yesterday, this character walked right into my current story. It was as if The Joker caught a bus and started hassling Spiderman. I had seen him approaching, but there was no subtle manner in which to get out of his way. So, I just let the moment happen. But nothing did. He walked right past me. No groans, no concealer / foundation, and certainly no death (I don’t think?). He must have clean forgotten. I guess drugs must be bad for your long-term memory, huh? Poor guy, he was probably really looking forward to the whole revenge thing.