- In lighter news, I saw someone fix his hair between Auburn and Richmond station (approx ten minutes). Looked the same #Melbourne #lifeTuesday, 07.29.14 03:56
- Geez, why the hell can't people have an opinion on #gaza ? Even those who just wish for peace? This planet is a joke.Tuesday, 07.29.14 03:53
- Just saw the most stereotypical bros at the gym. 3 walked in, did a few arm reps, squats and less than 5 mins later walked out. Ah, #brosMonday, 07.28.14 10:30
- Hey Fantano! @theneedledrop U & Cal were immortalised on my Instagram lego news account (theshortnews)! What u think? http://t.co/gHe0irrBdSSunday, 07.27.14 23:58
- @boredlittlegal Lol yeah, there'll be massive drama and bruised egosSaturday, 07.26.14 07:07
So, I guess drugs are bad for long-term memory, huh?
There was a character from my previous 9 to 5 (although, back then it was more like my 5 to 2, 3 to 11 etc.). In that story, he played the villain – complete with a trademark outfit (he never seemed to change), limp and drug addict drawl (which sort of impaired his ability to have a catch phrase. Or maybe he did have one but I just couldn’t understand it). He had perfected the whole aaaaaoooouurrggh thing. Oh, we had such interesting duels. He’d walk into the supermarket, and within 2 minutes I would catch him stealing. He always stole the same items (concealer, foundation etc. – he was a classy villain), from the same aisle, although I must admit he liked to mix up the time a bit, which kept our feud interesting. He hated seeing me, because it meant that he knew he would get caught.
The very last words I heard this guy say (after catching him red-handed again) were “I’m gonna kill ya C*&%…the next time I see ya, you’re dead”! And then I didn’t see him for 4 years.
But totally out of the blue yesterday, this character walked right into my current story. It was as if The Joker caught a bus and started hassling Spiderman. I had seen him approaching, but there was no subtle manner in which to get out of his way. So, I just let the moment happen. But nothing did. He walked right past me. No groans, no concealer / foundation, and certainly no death (I don’t think?). He must have clean forgotten. I guess drugs must be bad for your long-term memory, huh? Poor guy, he was probably really looking forward to the whole revenge thing.