- Called 2x for cab @taxiscombined Operator said 1st taxi "taken", now "urgent". 16 hrs later, still waiting. Will never use u again. #failMonday, 09.15.14 00:32
- Oh man, this video is hilarious! A great idea & such a cute SLOTH if you're looking for a quirky pressie http://t.co/oujKXgz1Wc #MelbourneFriday, 09.12.14 04:03
- Melbourne's the most liveable city in the world, except when it's rainy & windy, then your 11 minute train ride becomes 1h27m #MelbourneTuesday, 09.09.14 09:13
- Lolll respect for acknowledging, peeps - here is a picture for u from 'at' theshortnews on Insta @channelv #TheRiff http://t.co/pmMb87o6NzSaturday, 09.06.14 00:43
- Lol, "un-moral" is not a word. @channelv #TheRiff #backtoschoolSaturday, 09.06.14 00:38
So, I guess drugs are bad for long-term memory, huh?
There was a character from my previous 9 to 5 (although, back then it was more like my 5 to 2, 3 to 11 etc.). In that story, he played the villain – complete with a trademark outfit (he never seemed to change), limp and drug addict drawl (which sort of impaired his ability to have a catch phrase. Or maybe he did have one but I just couldn’t understand it). He had perfected the whole aaaaaoooouurrggh thing. Oh, we had such interesting duels. He’d walk into the supermarket, and within 2 minutes I would catch him stealing. He always stole the same items (concealer, foundation etc. – he was a classy villain), from the same aisle, although I must admit he liked to mix up the time a bit, which kept our feud interesting. He hated seeing me, because it meant that he knew he would get caught.
The very last words I heard this guy say (after catching him red-handed again) were “I’m gonna kill ya C*&%…the next time I see ya, you’re dead”! And then I didn’t see him for 4 years.
But totally out of the blue yesterday, this character walked right into my current story. It was as if The Joker caught a bus and started hassling Spiderman. I had seen him approaching, but there was no subtle manner in which to get out of his way. So, I just let the moment happen. But nothing did. He walked right past me. No groans, no concealer / foundation, and certainly no death (I don’t think?). He must have clean forgotten. I guess drugs must be bad for your long-term memory, huh? Poor guy, he was probably really looking forward to the whole revenge thing.